Cooking Hot Pockets. Hot Pockets are frozen turnovers made by Nestlé. They can contain cheese, meat or vegetables. They are ready made : you just need to cook them, either in the oven, in an air fryer or in the microwave oven. There are several types of Hot Pockets. Check out yours to see the required cooking time and temperature. Translation in French: Hot Pockets (Maggi).
How do I cook Hot Pockets?
Hot pocket in oven
If you want to cook your Hot Pockets in the oven:
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). Unwrap the sandwich and place it on a baking sheet. Do not use the crisping sleeve in the oven.
2. Bake for 26-28 minutes.
For a Big & Bold sandwich
3. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Unwrap the sandwich and place it on a baking sheet. Do not use the crisping sleeve in the oven.
4. Bake for 35 minutes.
If you want to cook your Hot Pockets in an air fryer:
1. Unwrap the sandwich and place it in the bottom of the air fryer. Do not use the crisping sleeve in the air fryer!
2. For 1 Sandwich: Set your air fryer to 360°F(180°C) and cook for 13-16 minutes.
For 2 Sandwiches: Place separately, set your air fryer to 360°F (180°C) and cook for 15-18 minutes.
If you want to cook your Hot Pockets in a microwave oven:
1. Unwrap the sandwich, insert it into the crisping sleeve, and place it on a microwave safe plate.
2. For a 900W-microwave oven (on High), cook for
- 3 minutes for 1 regular Hot Pocket sandwich
- 3 minutes and 30 seconds for a Big and Bold sandwich
- 45 to 60 seconds for a frozen Deliwich sandwich
- 10 to 15 seconds for a thawed Deliwich sandwich
What to pair Hot Pockets with?
Hot Pockets can be paired with a salad for a light meal, or with a good cup of coffee for the Breakfast Hot Pockets.